Tuesday 10 September 2013

Daddy's Naughty Girl

Honey, did you have breakfast?

Oh, I'm in a hurry so I'll just skip the breakfast.

Then take it with you to work.

It's ok, I'll just skip it.

But breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Honey, I just won't eat breakfast today and that's it!

Don't give me the 'I don't eat breakfast today'. I want you healthy!

Sometimes you talk like my dad!

Well, from now on you can call me Daddy.


I throw my bag on the floor and push him against the wall.

This shirt is so tight! I say  taking it off wildly, while my hands provocatively go down to his cock. Does this make me a naughty girl?

No. This makes you MY naughty little girl! Come here, your job can wait. Your daddy can't!

Make me feel your love, Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment