Wednesday 11 September 2013

Do you see me? I'm right here!

I bring out the papers, but Jeffrey's empty look is still pointed to the window. I move the papers chaotically from one part to another, making them snap loud! But, in vain. Jeffrey seems to be in his own universe, where I don't belong.

As he seems so distracted, I manage to come up with a solution. Hope he will notice me this time. I stand up and let the pen fall.

Oh, I am so clumsy today! I say out loud, while bending down to lift the pen, in a very provocatively way.
I manage to plug him to reality once again and finally make him looking at me, but not in the way I wanted. He forces a smile, and looks straight through me. My head is the only place where I can call him Jeffrey, honey or sweetheart.

Where should I put these ones, Mr. Collins?
Leave them on my desk, his cold answer hits me like a stone.
Is there anything else I can do for you? I ask while putting my right hand over his left.

Jeffrey looks at our hands confused. He doesn't seem to understand why my face lightens up when I see him, why I blush when he looks more than a couple of seconds at me, why my eyes grow bigger when I see him with another woman.

Well, you could keep me some company today after work...I'd really need a friend to talk with.
Thank you, God, for listening to my prayers! I heard what he said: a friend to talk with. But the fact that he noticed me and decided to give me another role in his life, besides his boring secretary, gives me hope. I could not ask for more...
At their meeting, Jeffrey takes me to a nice bar right across the street.

This is the place where I first met her. His words cut my heart like a knife. I swallow hard and shake my head understandingly.
She was so beautiful, wearing a tiny red dress. All the men in the bar were staring at her. I offered to buy her a drink and she smiled to me and said: "Do I look like I can't buy myself a drink?"

My eyes are fighting against two teardrops, which seem to fall uncontrollably, while my heart breaks in million pieces. Maybe I rushed into thinking that he could really notice me, but I just didn't imagine that our first date will consist of him talking about...her. What a fool I've been!

Are you crying?
No...I think I've got something in my eyes.

He touches my chin and looks straight into my eyes. I breathe hard and look at him meekly, while my heart's beatings fasten by the second. Jeffrey comes close to me and kisses me softly.
My lips meet his for the first time, while he kisses my tears of pain away from my face. I try not to understand why he did this, and enjoy the sweet taste of his lips.


Conclusion? Never stop fighting for what you want. If getting someone's attention is what you want, make anything to let him/her know that you like him/her: dress sexy, catch his eye, flirt, or even kiss him/her, if this is what you feel.
For more useful tips, information and sex facts, click here. 


What is the craziest thing you did to make someone notice you?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for the feedback. Btw, you have a very interesting blog.

      Delete