Tuesday 1 October 2013

Love, beauty, health or money?

Angie is the kind of materialistic woman, who has always been more interested in money than in anything else. Love? This word does not exist in her vocabulary. As long as she has a thin wallet and expensive credit cards, nothing else matters. 


Her rich boyfriend recently bought her a red FERARRI 458 Cabrio and a diamond ring, on their 3 months of relationship anniversary. Giving this one-life-opportunity, she decided to go for a ride in her new car, and show off in front of her poor friends. 

Unfortunately, she is so enthusiastic that doesn't see the stoplight and gets hit by a truck.

Oh, my God! The door of my car! It's broken!

Miss, are you ok?, the truck driver asks.

No, I am not you idiot! Don't you see my Ferrari lacks a door?!

No, I just saw you lack an arm!

Oh, my God!!! My diamond ring!


Conclusion: Being too focused on money, could make you forget about the essential things in life!


2 comments:

  1. So apt, what is the most important things in life are free, always were, always will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, my friend. After all, money cannot buy anything.

      Delete