Friday 18 October 2013

Look at me! I am yours!


My mind is set on only one thing
Sex, an innocent pleasure, is everything
For me; I was put in jail, I was highly criticized
By old people! By youngsters, I was idolized

But only I know what I feel,
When a cutie boy passes by,
How my clitoris begins to tingle
And my blood pressure gets high

Men or women, everyone is an occasion
That cannot be missed, they need to be kissed
I must have them all, I must feel their touch
Kissing without sex? No, now that's too much!

A sex-addicted person is not to be laughed at
Just hear my confessions, and try to understand
That life is cruel, please unveil the veil
That does not let you see, how it is to be
A nymphomaniac

Open your eyes wide, and take care of your kids
Cause they can also be haunted, by these crazy chicks
Don't be hard on them, for you can never know
When you wake up like'm and addictions starts to show

Joanna is a predator, but also a sick victim
Cocks are her favorite toys, she had licked'm
All, just to try their flavor and to feel their smell
Okay, now get in! she then commanded them.


No comments:

Post a Comment