Friday 25 October 2013

What she thinks while you perform oral sex on her

Guys, you must have wondered what was in her mind, when you went down on her.

You would be amazed to find out what women think while being orally pleased!

Here are five of the funniest things women think while receiving oral sex.

1. Ah, I just hope my pussy does not smell!


2. A little to the left...no, not there! Now to the right, that's it! Ah, not with the tongue!



3. I don't know what to cook anymore.


4. Did mom receive oral sex too??


5. Maybe if I moan, he'll think I like it.



6. I hope he does not want to kiss me after this...



7. I hope I haven't missed any pile of hair

8. Hmm, I wonder to how many girls he did this before.



9. Uh, I have to finish that project by tomorrow!




10. Does he even like what he's doing?!


No comments:

Post a Comment