Monday 30 September 2013

Sex begins with...a joke!

Baby, please, come back! It was just a joke!

That was not a joke!

It is just a game, you know that! I was just joking!

But not about my size!

It was about men's size, in general...Come on, you know how much I love your cock.

So now it is not too big for you?

No! This is every girl's dream, how could I want something smaller? Come on, don't be silly. It's your turn to say a joke.

You know what a penis says to a condom?

No, what?

Cover me, I'm going in!

(laughing) That's a good one. More!

So, do you want to hear a joke about my dick?

Yes!

Never mind, it is too LONG.

Oh, yeah? Do you want to hear a joke about my pussy?

Let's hear it.

Never mind, you won't get it!


You naughty human being! I'll show you I can get it! Come here, I am going to fuck you so good! Oh, yeah, you will be begging me to slow down!


No comments:

Post a Comment