Friday 2 August 2013

Letter from a whore



Dear Linda,


I just wanted you to know that I fucked your husband last night, while you thought he was visiting his sick uncle at the hospital. He did went to the hospital, but only to fuck me on the examining table. I'm a nurse here, you know? By the way, he has a medical fetish (Oops, I don't think you even know what that is, my bad!). He just loves seeing me with the sexy nurse outfit, as much as he loves seeing my sexual arousal when he licks my pussy like a fuckin' ice-cream.

I just wanted to tell you that I am half-sorry to be the one who tells you that I literally fucked your husband. Why only half? Firstly, because I did not even know that you exist at that time, and secondly because I enjoyed having sex with your husband too much. Yes, I enjoyed every single second, but please don't judge me for that. I haven't had sex for three months, for various reasons, that I'll keep for myself 'cause I don't want to bore you.

I myself am a wife and the mother of a child, and I felt the need to present you my apologies. I would be a bitch to tell you that I'll stop fucking your husband, because the truth is that he makes my clit vibe when he pulls my hair and fucks me hard, telling me that I am the only one who makes his cock happy. I guess he is sick of your pussy. Do not feel depressed, maybe he just wanted to try something new.

I can't say I even like him. He is kind of old and bold for me, but the only thing I like is the way he moves his dick inside of me. If you think this will help you forgive me, you can have my husband from time to time. I would not mind sharing him with you. Don't worry, he's not ugly. He is brunet, tall and he is a respectful lawyer and a model from time to time, unlike your husband who's almost a rapeface. Maybe we can even have a threesome or a gangbang sometimes, if you know what I mean.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Cassie


1 comment: