Friday 23 August 2013

My first trip to heaven

Baby, what if dad catches us?
Don't worry baby, we will hear them coming.
I need you so much...
I need you too, girl. I have been waiting for this for so long...
I am a little afraid...
I could never hurt you, baby. I love your small boobies so much...Can I play with them?
(shy) Today, you can do everything with me. I am all yours.
Your skin is so soft, your hair smells so good...You drive me crazy.

I breathe hard while he kisses my boobs and goes down on my belly.


Close your eyes baby, let me take you on your first trip to heaven.

As soon as he goes down, I feel his hot tongue on my pussy...He licks me so slow and passionately that my breathing stops for a couple of seconds.

I never felt anything like this before. Don't stop, please...

He starts rubbing my clit in circles and sticks a finger inside of me. I feel a little pain at the beginning but then I am getting wet. Suddenly, I hear someone coming up the stairs...The idea of getting caught turns me on ever more.

Please baby, don't stop now, I think I'm cuming, I moan.
I won't baby, he says, fingering me faster.
Aaah....


This was my first sexual experience, at the age of 16. Fortunately, my parents did not catch us; otherwise, I would have been extremely ashamed. I still remember these first moments of pure happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment