Monday 19 August 2013

My favorite sex positions

In the last decade, there has been a growing interest in Kamasutra and sex positions. Curiosity led people to explore sexuality more and more each day, and to find more gates to infinite pleasure. In my point of view, people should make love in the rhythm of their hearts, despite social norms, people's opinion and recommendations. In what concerns sex positions, I am totally against the tiring ones, which fatigue me more than turning me on.
Here are my favorite sex positions for mind-blowing orgasms!

The Butterfly
This sex position can be a little tiring for him, as he has to grab my ass and keep it in the perfect angle. For women, this position can be extremely arousing. All I have to do is lie on my back, with my hands down and enjoy a perfect penetration.


Afternoon Delight
This is the perfect position after a rough day of work, when all you want to do is chase the stress away, relax and be pleasured at the same time. I lie back while he lies at a right angle to me. He keeps my feet with one of his hands, while penetrating me slowly. He is in total control during this position.


The Column
A great position when you are out of ideas! I love bathing with my partner, standing on feet with my back on him, while leaning against a wall. The deep penetration from behind makes me reach intense breath-taking orgasms.


Spoon

I would definitely rate this sex position 10 out of 10. Spoon is my favorite sex position, and the one that makes me cum the fastest, allowing my partner alternate between my boobs and my clit, while penetrating me from behind. As my hands are free, I can also touch his butt and guide the penetration rhythm, assuring me a fast, intense orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment